As of January 15th, 2018 all payments will process in the collector’s local currency by default. Should the collector prefer to have payments processed in USD, this option is available via accessing the "Payment Methods" area in the collector's Sideshow online account.
To select USD as your preferred currency:
1) Visit www.sideshowtoy.com.
2) Login to your Sideshow account.
3) Access the "Account" area by hovering your cursor over the name in the upper right hand corner of the page and clicking "Account."
4) Click "Payment Methods."
5) Click the arrow next to the credit / debit card on file. Then click "Change."
6) Enter the requested payment information into the required fields.
7) Check the "Charge me in USD" box.
8) Choose "Update All Orders" to have ALL payments processed in USD. If you prefer, you can select which specific orders you would like to be processed in USD by checking the individual check boxes next to each order number.
If you wish to be charged in your local currency at a future date, you can do this by repeating the same process and leaving the "Charge me in USD" check box unchecked.