Return Guidelines - Few things to keep in mind when returning an item...
- The collectible must be returned in the same condition it was sent to you. All figures, accessories, bases, original packaging, and outer shipping cartons, will need to be returned if receiving a full refund or exchange.
- Items that arrive with excessive damage due to improper packing may be subject to 'damage fee', which is 25% of the product price. Message us if you need any tips on packing / shipping.
- We cannot guarantee your replacement will have the same 'edition number', but we will try our best!
What is Not Covered - We want you to be happy, but we have to keep order in the universe.
- Shipping Cartons (aka Brown Box): These cartons are made solely to shield the collectible from damage during transit and cannot be replaced if damaged, or not the type you want.
- Gorgeous Graphics Boxes: For both Sideshow originals and distributed products, we only have a small number of replacement boxes. We reserve those for shipments that have seen severe damage. Boxes that see light wear and tear during transit will not be eligible for a new graphics box, again, given the limited availability.
Help! My Collectible Arrived Broken!
Okay, first things first, don’t panic. If you purchased it from us, via Sideshow.com we got your back - it's covered by our return policy. If your item arrived with a noticeable defect, breakage, or some other noticeable flaw, you can request to *exchange it for another piece OR you can request a refund within 30 days of receipt of the item. Return shipping is always covered by Sideshow for damaged and/or defective pieces within 30 days, which helps to make a return pretty painless.
I Changed my mind, I think...
WHAT?! Ok, ok...you're allowed to change your mind. You can return the item for a refund, within 30 days of receipt of the item. Once the collectible is back in our CA warehouse, we will refund you - less any applicable return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits that were related to the order.
*Due to the limited nature of our products, we only produce/receive a small number of replacement pieces and parts. We cannot guarantee stock of replacement parts / pieces for sold out or older archived items.