All pre-order information is available in your online account. We also notify customers about pre-order shipments in many different ways.
- We announce an Estimated Ship Date on the product page -bookmark it! The page will then update to display a specific month when the item leaves our manufacturing facilities on its way to our main warehouse
- We send pre-order item updates via our Estimated Arrival email and our Processing Notification email
- Shipping updates are also sent through our Free Sideshow Newsletters
- You can also track orders in your Online Account, in the 'Order History' section of your account
- U.S. and International customers receive an email notice from FedEx or UPS with your tracking information
We do everything we can to ensure you receive your collectible. Please know, Sideshow is not responsible for email notifications that were not received due to outdated email, SPAM filter or an interruption of service.